Sleep apnea is a serious sleep disorder in which breathing repeatedly stops and starts again. It can affect anyone even children. Suffering of sleep apnea can cause serious health complications.
Symptoms Of Sleep Apnea
The most common symptoms of sleep apnea are
- Loud snoring with short periods of no breathing.
- Waking up with a dry mouth and headaches in the morning.
- Difficulty paying attention while awake and can be very irritable.
Factors That Increase Risk Of Sleep Apnea
- Obesity increases the risk because the fat around the upper airway can obstruct your breathing.
- Tonsils and Adenoids can enlarge and block the airway especially in children.
- Men are two to three times more likely to have sleep apnea than woman.
- Alcohol, sedatives or tranquilizers can have a major effect because it relaxes the muscles in the throught and can increase the risk of sleep apnea.
- Smokers are three time more likely to suffer from sleep apnea.
Complications Associated With Sleep Apnea
- Having sleep apnea increases the risk of high blood pressure (Hypertension) and might also increase the risk of heart attack or stroke. It also increases your risk of developing insulin resistance and Type 2 Diabetes.
- People with sleep apnea are also more likely to have complications after major surgery because they are prone to breathing problems.
- Loud snoring can also put a strain on relationships. It can prevent your partner from getting a good rest or even force you to sleep in another room.
How To Cure Sleep Apnea Naturally
There is a product Snoring & Sleep Apnea No More that I personally will recommend. As a Sleep Apnea sufferer myself, I will endorse this product. Just after a three days of use I experienced a huge improvement in my lifestyle, no more tired in the morning and even my wife was smiling again. The nice thing about this product, no mouth guards, nasal sprays, just easy on the go exercises and natural herbal remedies.